Search Results for "softwar"884 links - and 48 categories
Internet and Radio : Video
- N1MM Videos
- Video demostrantion of N1MM contesting software use and configuration
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3304 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- javAPRSSrvr Users Group
- This group is for users of the APRS-IS server software, javAPRSSrvr. Membership is by invitation only.
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- APRSearch is a search engine targeting only sites from APRS software authors and other sites with unique and detailed APRS documentation.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS Argentina
- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WM2U's PSK31 Page
- An interesting article on PSK31, includes informations on interfacing to sound cards, troubleshouting, list of psk31 softwares and some historic backgrounds.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- G0ITP Ham Radio SSTV Software
- SSTV software collection with direct links
[ Hits: 1713 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2511 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4372 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Atlas
- Ham Radio Mapping and QSL managent software
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1645 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- QSL Card Imaging
- A database which allows the user to store and catalog QSL cards
[ Hits: 2662 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ham Label
- Professional QSL cards label printing software.
[ Hits: 12554 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2376 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Pro Mem Edit
- Pro Mem Edit for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a small program to read, edit and store the memories of the 756Pro, 756Pro2.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Memory Control Program MCP-1A
- Kenwood TM-271A / TM-271E / TM-471A.
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TM-271 Series transceiver through the memory channel management and edit functions.
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TH-F6A / TH-F7A / TH-F7E Memory Control Program
- By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TH-F6/ F7 transceivers through the memory channel management and edit functions.
[ Hits: 2548 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.12 ]
- David Taylor Satellite tools
- Collection of Satellite and Audio tools.
Weather and satellite software and utilities
[ Hits: 4260 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]