and 2 categories
about software antenna on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Software : Antenna analysis
Software : Antenna rotor control
Antennas : Moxon Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe : Italy Internet and Radio : Forums Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio Operating Modes : QRP Operating Modes : Satellites : Weather Satellite Shopping and Services : Regional : Europe : Spain Software : Antenna analysis
Software : Collections Software : Grid Bearing and Maps Software : Linux Software : Macintosh Software : Satellite tracking Software : Weather and FAX
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3899 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[ Hits: 25413 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Antenna Software at QRZ.com
- Large collection of radio related software at QRZ.com web site.
[ Hits: 21177 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.03 ]
- NEC-Win Pro
- Antenna Analysis software with the user in mind.
[ Hits: 29528 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5239 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- A Free general purpose antenna analysis user-oriented software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, antenna modeling and antenna analysis.
[ Hits: 13347 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Magnetic Loop Designer
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Design software by DK1NB
[ Hits: 13326 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.91 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 26723 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3794 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 9508 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2560 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links