Search Results for "software defined receiver"19 links
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 35155 | Votes: 379 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7796 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 1955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2442 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- AFEDRI SDR
- Software defined radio products. Maker of AFEDRI SDR a direct sampling Software Defined Receiver by 4Z5LV
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FiFi SDR
- Is an economic and compact software-defined receiver. It is based on the Si570 oscillator and can be connected to a PC via the USB interface.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham radio shop for APRS digipeaters WX3in1, RPTC, GSM devices, SDR software defined radio producrsa, APRS trackers and GPS Receivers based in Poland
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3514 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPadô. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 7187 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Software Defined Radio Tutorial
- Tutorial and information about the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- SDR hardware architecture
- Essentials about the key areas of importance for the software defined radio SDR hardware and the SDR hardware architecture used.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weak Signal - Linrad and SDR-IQ
- Linrad and SDR-IQ Software Defined Receiver on Shortwave
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio, SDR, Tutorial
- A nice tutorial and the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YU1LM SDR Radio
- Software Defined Radio Projects, HF Receivers and Transceivers projects by YU1LM/QRP
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RTL-SDR and GNU Radio
- A great page about RTL-SDR and GNU Radio with Realtek RTL2832U [Elonics E4000/Raphael Micro R820T] software defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]