Search Results for "software for mac"51 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Software
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The HamStationUltra package for Windows is designed specifically for the Kenwood TS-2000, Yaesu FT-2000 and Ten-Tec Jupiter/Pegasus transceivers.
[ Hits: 4168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5433 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.47 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2482 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5834 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- DSP Radio
- Freeware software defined radio application for MacOSx 10.6 can interface with several SDR receivers and transmitters, also known as MACSDR.
[ Hits: 5236 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mac Memory Manager
- Amateur Radio Memory Manager Software for the Mac support many Yaesu Icom AOR and Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 6646 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 6923 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
software for mac
You can try similar termssoftware tk 90 log software v 80 software dsp software software ic 756 pro ft 100 software cw software ft 50 r software mpa software ham cat software software ft 817 dx software df software ft 857 software software cat
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links