and 48 categories
about software on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Contesting : Resources DX Resources : Logs Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Elecraft K3 Software : DSP Software : DX Cluster Software : Hellschreiber Software : Log Converters
Software : Logging Software : Low Frequency Software : Macintosh
- The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and TR Log files as input and can output both ADIF and Cabrillo formatted files by ka5wss
[ Hits: 11269 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- 59+ Converter
- 59+ Converter is an external application which can be obtained as a part of the 59+ Software package that provides extended functionality for exporting, importing and modifying existing 59+ Log databases, dictionaries and tables.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
Software : Propagation Software : Radio Control
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2257 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 2523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 4646 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
Technical Reference : Software Defined Radio Technical Reference : Vacuum tube
- Radio Shack PRO-2052 remote control
- Remote control software for the Radio Shack PRO-2052 dual trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom except the IC-735.
[ Hits: 946 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links