Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar
-terrestrial indinces, Solar
Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
- The Report and Forecast of Solar
and Geophysical Activity is the primary daily report prepared by SEC. It provides a summary and analysis of solar
and geomagnetic activity during the previous 24 hours as well as the most recent solar
indices. It also provides a forecast of activity and indices for the next 3 days.
D-Region Absorption Prediction
- This map represent the current position of the sun and how a solar
Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar
images, a text 3 day solar
geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar
X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
NOAA Space Weather Scales
- The NOAA Space Weather Scales were introduced as a way to communicate to the general public the current and future space weather conditions and their possible effects on people and systems.
The scales describe the environmental disturbances for three event types: geomagnetic storms, solar
radiation storms, and radio blackouts.