G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
G7FEK Limited space antenna
- A small antenna for all amateur bands, including 80 meters, and in a small garden without the compromise. An ideal replacement for those half size antennas such as the 1/2 size G5RV and Windom 40
Knightlites QRP Club
- The KnightLites QRP Association is a world wide fellowship of low power (QRP) amateur radio communications enthusiasts founded in 1996, and is coordinated through the efforts of a small group of radio amateurs located in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina in the United States.
80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
DX Cluster for AndroidPriority listing
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms