Search Results for "sound card"167 links - and 1 categories
Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
[ Hits: 1288 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3404 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- WM2U's PSK31 Page
- An interesting article on PSK31, includes informations on interfacing to sound cards, troubleshouting, list of psk31 softwares and some historic backgrounds.
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sound Card Packet Interface
- Setting up and testing a sound card packet radio interface by KD5ZUG
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SlowFeld XP
- Free windows program by G3PPT that permits RTX of FeldHell
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 9772 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- A linux soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4621 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 2671 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 8941 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 17691 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
- Soundcard audio tools and toys, experimental ideas and utilities.
Signal Generator, Frequency-counter / instrument-tuner, Real-time Spectrum Analyser
[ Hits: 13005 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The MGM Interface
- General purpose RTX-PC sound card Interface for MGM (Machine Generated Modulation)
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4682 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Some Tips on Sound Card Interfacing to Your Rig
- Article on PC to radio interfacing by Paul Umbdenstock, WA1VOA
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Interfacing to PC soundcards
- General electronic topics on interfacing to PC soundcards by epanorama.net
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Cable Construction Trick
- If you have several TNC and radios this trick can be usefull for you
[ Hits: 2298 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]