50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
Oscar Kilo International Dx Group
- The Next Generation of Dx'ers provides professional operators with a passion for radio service, computers and the internet with the means to unit as one for the next peak in the 11 year 27 Mhz cycle.
County Hunter Net Procedures
- The main purpose of the county hunter's net is to facilitate the operations of those hams seeking to work all counties in the United State. It is also a useful place for CW emergency communications as there is almost always someone monitoring the frequencies.
Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
Eurofrequence Dierking in Germany
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
- QuickRecord is a compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord 2 maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
- FT1000MP-SuperControl is a complete CAT control and "better than nothing" logging program, based on the legendary FT847-SuperControl program. The program has been developed especially for the FT-1000MP transceiver series including Mark-V and Field.
Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.