The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne