Search Results for "sound"300 links - and 3 categories
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe
- EI4IX Dave
- Dedicated to 50MHz and 144MHz. Online 2m and 6m logs. Real Audio sound clips of Tropo, Aurora, Sporadic E, Meteor Scatter, TEP and F2 Propagation.
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Radio Sounds
- Several files with sounds you can ear on the air, includes PSK31, MT63, QPSK, RTTY and Hell variants
[ Hits: 21645 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- VK2FLR DX Sounds Archive
- Real Audio files containing interesting examples of VHF DX propagation from Sydney, Australia
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK2QF 6m sound archive
- Real audio sounds clips
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK4WMH Sounds Page
- Few recordings of difficult qso's
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK6RO's DX Sounds Page
- Clips of DX audio, some dating back to the late 70's to early 80's and up to March 2001
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- HSCW ping sounds
- You've heard MS pings, of course. But what does a HSCW ping sound like?
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 50 Mhz Sounds
- Large collection by vk2qf
[ Hits: 7411 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 2.78 ]
- 50MHz Sound Archives
- Real Audio sound archives from H44PT cycle 21. Also from cycle 23 G8BCG, Z2/G8BCG, ZB0/G8BCG.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- MFSK16 Reference Documents
- Performance Reports, Sound Samples and specifications of MFSK mode
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K4SET, Soundcard Digital, MFSK
- "MFSK and the SoundCard Digital Software Revolution"" by K4SET and WD4HVA"
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
[ Hits: 11516 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- AudioCapture recorder software for Windows,
Runs in the background, and starts recording when sound is detected from the microphone input.
[ Hits: 5909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Loop Recorder
- Sound recording software for windows record anything anytime
[ Hits: 15508 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Cybercorder 2000
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
[ Hits: 19381 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6772 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- DOS Hellschreiber radio program by G3PPT
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14208 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12199 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- MMSSTV - MM Hamsoft
- SSTV freeware software for Windows by Mako JE3HHT. An excellent SSTV program that requires only a computer with soundcard, no expensive TNC required.
Works on all Windows version including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
[ Hits: 35655 | Votes: 126 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Freq 51
- Program samples the input, performs an FFT, and graphs the output
[ Hits: 9650 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.11 ]
- Spectrum Analyser for Win9x/2000 and NT, that will display audio input to your sound card in the Frequency and Time domains
[ Hits: 10913 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Turns your PC's sound card into a powerful and versatile digital voice keyer. Commercial by n7qjp
[ Hits: 6226 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- PTT and Sound Card Interface
- PTT and soundcard interface schematic by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]