Search Results for "sound"318 links - and 3 categories
DX Resources : Contest
- K5ZD contest audio recordings
- Have you ever wanted to listen in on a serious SO2R DX contest effort? hear what the low bands sound like from New England? enjoy a contest without having access to a radio? This is your chance!
[ Hits: 1871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Recording of DX and other signals on 160 meters
- Topband and DX recordings and sound files on 160 meters band
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The PA2S 50 MHz Tape Archives
- The PA2S Tape Archives. Many RealAudio sound clips of 50 MHz DX contacts, recorded during solar cycle 21 and 22.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chip64 sound file
- Chip64 mp3 file
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- LF Sound Gallery
- Sounds from the 136 kHz band
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2744 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8130 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What about those Icom inputs
- Heil sound - which microphone can I use on my ICOM ?
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W8WWV Icom 706MKIIG simple accessories
- Acc1 Breakout Box, Fused Power Cable with Accessory Tap, Microphone Breakout Box, CI-V Interface, Using the Auto Sound System for Receiver Audio
[ Hits: 3462 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Fox Delta Amateur Radio Projects & Kits by VU2FD
- Amateur Radio Projects & Kits for homebrewers, includes DDS,sound card interface,programmers, hamcom, frequency counter, RF Power Meter, modems and more.
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2798 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 10188 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 2942 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 30958 | Votes: 171 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- G4AXX Voice keyer Interface
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 2952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.
[ Hits: 4497 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssound gen 4 mhz sound sound dx 27.555 usb sound i p sound op sound ip sound mr big sound ip sound net ip-sound psk sound wav sound i sound ssb sound sound tap
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links