Search Results for "sound"301 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines : Open Wire
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F8JZR Morse keys collection
- Telegraphy collection, telegraph, sounder, relay by F8JZR in french
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- Microhams is a dynamic organization of hams in the Puget Sound area. The club includes a broad range of people from our local tech industry who participate in just about every aspect of our hobby.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yimber's podcast
- DX recording for about 20 years old in Popayan, just get a visit there and you are able to hear son interesting DX Sounds, made by Colombia DXer, Yimber Gaviria now living in Cali, Colombia
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP sound files
- A sound file collection of QRP contacts by AE5X
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-Star presentation and sounds
- A powerpoint presentation of the D-STAR operating
mode by K7VE includes d-star sound samples
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Lashen Electronics
- From connectivity for the home or small office and home theater cabling solutions to power management and protection as well as home and office sound and video solutions, lashen electronics has the tools and technology you need to do the job right.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- On line shop in Greece for amateur radio products, electronics, DAB Radio and GPS. Dealer for popular amateur radio brands, heil sound, kenwood, MFJ and more
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NDBfinder allows you to use your PC and soundcard to receive, detect, identify and log NDBs (Non Directional Beacons used for maritime and aeronautical navigation)
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- THROB 2.5x3.3
- Freeware Experimental-Program 9-Tone-MFSK with sound card
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DTMF Decoder
- DTMF decoder program that uses the sound card and FFT to decode DTMF by KB5RYO
[ Hits: 5488 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 2790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 9436 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator
- Generating of up to eight independent oscillatory processes per each channel with separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude controls.
[ Hits: 6123 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 11276 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10533 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- JQAM (QAM modem)
- Transmit audio/video, UDP packets, http, rs232, with QAM using the soundcard rates up to 100kb/s.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ICOM Soundcard Interface
- IC820H or other Icom Radios Soundcard interface for VHF EME use by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing for RTTY, PSK31, and SSTV
- Using a PC sound card to coonect to your radio.
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card interface
- Interface to insulate the radio circuits from the computer by VK2GWK
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]