Search Results for "soundcard"72 links
Operating Modes : PSK31
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 4880 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Icom ACC1 interface
- Need to interface both a TNC and the computer soundcard? This is a ICOM 756PRO ACC1 audio/keying/FSK interface by WA0SXV
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NDBfinder allows you to use your PC and soundcard to receive, detect, identify and log NDBs (Non Directional Beacons used for maritime and aeronautical navigation)
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SlowFeld XP
- Free windows program by G3PPT that permits RTX of FeldHell
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A linux soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1414 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2130 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5470 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 3625 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- JQAM (QAM modem)
- Transmit audio/video, UDP packets, http, rs232, with QAM using the soundcard rates up to 100kb/s.
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 2565 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
- Soundcard audio tools and toys, experimental ideas and utilities.
Signal Generator, Frequency-counter / instrument-tuner, Real-time Spectrum Analyser
[ Hits: 13222 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Interfacing to PC soundcards
- General electronic topics on interfacing to PC soundcards by epanorama.net
[ Hits: 2205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Cable Construction Trick
- If you have several TNC and radios this trick can be usefull for you
[ Hits: 2354 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- ICOM Soundcard Interface
- IC820H or other Icom Radios Soundcard interface for VHF EME use by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 interface
- Radio to soundcard schematic interface by VK6PG
[ Hits: 1529 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- ICOM SoundBlaster Interface
- Interfacing ICOM radios with PC soundcard by W8WWV
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssoundcard soundcard tnc tnc soundcard soundcard log soundcard interfacing rtty soundcard soundcard decoder interface soundcard virtual soundcard sstv soundcard soundcard interface soundcard packet soundcard synchronization aor soundcard interface soundcard softwear
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links