Search Results for "soundcard"70 links
- Digital Modes
- Getting Started in PC Soundcard Digital Radio, basics of amateur radio digital modes
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Making the Most of your PSK31 Signal
- Adjusting audio output of your soundcard to obtain a perfect PSK signal from your transmission. A project to help you tuning your PSK31 emission.
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Icom ACC1 interface
- Need to interface both a TNC and the computer soundcard? This is a ICOM 756PRO ACC1 audio/keying/FSK interface by WA0SXV
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IC-706 Sound Card Interface
- Computer Control and Soundcard Interface for the Icom IC 706
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Aldo - Morse tutor
- A morse tutor that drives any Linux supported soundcard.
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Soundcard Oscilloscope
- PC based Soundcard Oscilloscope software that receives its data from the Soundcard with 44.1kHz and 16 Bit resolution.
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SDR Sharp
- SDR# (read SDR Sharp) is a high performance Software Defined Radio application. SDR sharp is a fully featured SDR capable of handling samplerates from kHz level soundcards up to multi hundred MHz dedicated samplers, thanks to its multi-core architecture.
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- VIT Voice Keyer
- The VIT Voice Keyer is a simple soundcard based voice keyer. It plays various recordings and output them to your radio and key the PTT line.
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ICOM SoundBlaster Interface
- Interfacing ICOM radios with PC soundcard by W8WWV
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Big Dummy's Data Interface
- Simple soundcard data interface for the various data modes
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Switchbox for Soundcard Digital Modes
- A homebrewed switchbox prooject Don Wilhelm W3FPR
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 interface
- A simple PSK31/digital interface which can connect your transceiver to a PC soundcard for digital modes.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface with Tone Keyer
- An improved version of the audio interface commonly used to connect a computer soundcard to a transceiver\'s receive and transmit audio circuits
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu CAT Digital Interface
- CAT Control and AFSK soundcard audio interfacing for the FT-897D and FT_857
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGWPE and Signalink USB
- Configuring for one or two Signalink and troubleshooting AGWPE with USB SignaLink Problems
[ Hits: 50 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]