spec amp45 links
Antennas : Theory
- A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 2667 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Road Cycling World Championship Award
- The ARI Tuscany Regional Committee sponsor a special Award during the 2013 UCI Road World Championships held in Tuscany from 22nd to 29th September 2013
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Halton Amateur Radio Club
- The Club was originally a special interest group, locally formed under its mother Club, the Peel Amateur Radio Club of Brampton
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Central New Hampshire Amateur Radio Club
- ARRL special service club
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2714 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
[ Hits: 5169 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world's leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NETCERTUS ampsequencer
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- CAP Wireless Amplifiers
- Design and manufacture application specific microwave and RF amplifiers, upconverters, downconverters and multifunction assemblies.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Champion Radio
- Professional tower supplies and specialty products for amateurs and industry.
[ Hits: 4708 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Genesis Lamp
- Sell all types of obstruction lighting. Lighting for your ham radio antenna tower.
Genesis Lamp stocks a wide variety of replacement bulbs and specialty replacement light bulbs including: airport lighting and airport light bulbs, incandescent light bulbs and more
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Midland Consumer Radio, Inc. is one of the most experienced and respected names in radio equipment. Midland offers the broadest line of CB transceivers in the industry, Amateur radio transceivers, VHF marine transceivers, VHF power amplifiers, and RF equipment for the broadcast industry.
[ Hits: 10385 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Television Quarterly
- Publication for the video aspects of ham radio
[ Hits: 3460 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- MFSK16 Reference Documents
- Performance Reports, Sound Samples and specifications of MFSK mode
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Pascall Electronics
- Pascall's specialist RF & Microwave division specialise in components for radar, EW receivers, navigation & location equipment, communication and marine safety systems.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20042 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- 13cm RF Amplifier
- This amplifier uses two 60w Spectrian amplifier boards with the usual input and output hybrid coupler and combiner.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 29164 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 3.75 ]
You can try similar termsspec lab spec amp wire spec comm spec truck spec mic spec on radios spec sheet 11meter spec.s palomar 321 spec yaesu ft 107 spec comm-spec spec 36497c 2gxat spec yaesu-ft-107-spec military spec hf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links