Search Results for "spectra"23 links
DX Resources : Beacons
- Beacon Signals.com
- Covering all areas of beacon signals including radio beacons and beacon technology. Access free beacon recordings and graphs using Spectrum Lab, SpectraVue, and CW Skimmer.
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High End isopole VHF & UHF antennas for Amateur, Commercial and Military applications.
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Spectra Engineering
- Manufacturer of high performance rack mountable MX800 and MX920 Radio Base Stations and Repeaters. Also supplies 2RU rack mounted 13.8V DC power supplies. Based in Australia.
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Cheap hand held Spectrum Analyzer
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dynamic range measurements
- Comparison of FT-1000D FT-736R FT-817 FT-847 FT-897 IC-765 Orion TS-2000 Spectral purity of a continous carrier, of a SSB and CW signals
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5504 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 44724 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 10309 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11757 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 21574 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Windows based Spectral Analysis/Receiver Program primarily used with the SDR-IQ, SDR-14 , SDR-IP, RF capturing hardwares
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectra SDR Software Defined Radio
- Power Tools, communications architecture wireless mobile middleware tool
[ Hits: 2938 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12616 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- SIGVIEW spectrum analyzer
- Complete real time signal analysis software with wide range of powerful FFT spectral analysis tools, statistics functions and comprehensive visualization system.
[ Hits: 11156 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EIS Spectrum Analyser
- Freeware program for analysis and simulation of impedance spectra
[ Hits: 5019 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10973 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Spectral Analysis of a CW keying pulse
- Key clicks mathematical explanation by W9CF
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsspectra spectra vue spectra lab spectra plus spectra rss spectra w7 spectra view spectra linux austin spectra audio spectra sagrm download spectra w
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links