BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
- Awards available from the Radio Society of Bermuda
Tonga DXpedition Award
- To gain Tonga DXpedition Award it is necessary to have QSL confirmed contacts with two amateur radio expeditions from Tonga (A35), on two bands, with two diffrent modes. Available also to SWLs
VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
- DirLog is freeware CB 11 meters logbook available only to Alfa Tango Members
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne