Patch antenna for APT
- The patch, or microstrip, antenna has become a common workhorse for the microwave spectrum from about 1 GHz to tens of GHz.
This type of antenna consists of two conducting layers separated by a dielectric to form an
extended capacitor by WlHDX
Young Ladies Radio League
- Organized in 1939, YLRL (Young Ladies Radio League) is a nonprofit organization of women Amateur Radio Licensees. With a membership of approximately 800, it is international in scope with about 100 of those members who are DX YLs.
Rainbow Amateur Radio Association
- RARA was founded in 1995 by a group of active amateur radio operators from several regions of the United States. Today, the club is international in scope with over 135 members around the world.
- Broadband instruments, R and microwave components and filters, field analyzers, spectrum analyzers
- Aeroflex products support the Test and Measurement Instrumentation field; including aerospace, defense, wireless mobile and broadband communications. Aeroflex solutions encompass a full spectrum of instrumentation for solving test and measurement requirements.
- Comprehensive range of cutting-edge solutions for testing, measuring, and analysing rf networks and devices. Testers, mobile service testers, handheld spectrum analyzers
BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.
Freakiní Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.