Beacon Signals.comPriority listing
- Covering all areas of beacon signals including radio beacons and beacon technology. Access free beacon recordings and graphs using Spectrum Lab, SpectraVue, and CW Skimmer.
Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
Downeast Spectrum Amateur Radio Newsletter
- The Downeast Spectrum is an Amateur Radio newsletter covering topics of interest to
enthusiasts of the Ham Radio hobby and service. It also reports on the activities of three ham
radio clubs in Down East, Maine
- US global provider of innovative radio frequency (RF) solutions for spectrum monitoring and antenna applications. Specializes in Spectrum Monitoring, Communications Intelligence , HF/MF Broadcasting & Communication antenna systems.
Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer. User interface has the look and Feel of an HP Spectrum Analyzer. But, in addition to the regular Spectrum Plot, it also produces detailed Waterfall plots. The user can optimize the color map, chosing from a wide assortment of color themes. This analyzer supports multiple traces, trace arithmetic and normalization.
Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
- A new app for Ham Radio running on IPhone and IPod touch.
Multimode is a modem for RTTY BPsk31 & QPsk31, with spectrum analyzer and Macros for easy operations.
- MorseDec decodes and encodes Morse with a range of 5 to 50 wpm. It includes: auto-tracking for wpm speed, macros, spectrum analyzer. Easy to use but powerful.
Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.