Search Results for "speech"32 links
Manufacturers : Accessories
- Telstar Electronics
- Makers of VoiceMax Transceiver Speech Processor.
Linear amplifier production has been discontinued.
[ Hits: 4672 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- W4RT Electronics
- DSP for FT-817, the Antenna BOSS Motorized Antenna Controller for Yaesu Radios, Speech Compressor and more
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Become a Amateur
- What is Ham Radio? Not just speech, Listening in, Meet your local amateurs, What does it all cost? Licensing informations
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-50 / 50S
- DBS Speech processor for the Kenwood TS-50, COM Commands, Service menu, RF Gain and more mods
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G4URH - Yaesu FT2000 Audio Settings
- Yaesu FT-2000 Audio Settings 3 stage Parametric Equalizer Speech Processor OFF
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- FT-817 QST review
- Yaesu FT-817 and MFJ-616 speech intelligibility enhancer product review & short takes columns from QST Magazine
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installation of FT817 RF Speech Clipper by DF4ZS
- Installation of FT817 RF Speech Clipper into
Yaesu's MH-36 DTMF Microphone
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RF Speech Clipper for Yaesu MH-31
- RF Speech Clipper into Yaesu's MH-31 Standard Microphone
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Power Broadcasting
- Low power broadcasting frequently asked questions by Rick Harrison
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VOA Special English uses a limited vocabulary and a slower rate of speech to help people become familiar with American English through programs on radio, television and the Internet. At the same time people also learn about world news, science, American culture and other subjects.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11129 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Codec2 is a open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 kbit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 4820 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Freeware talking DX Cluster client for Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. With clusterTalk you can log into your favorite DX Cluster via telnet and have the spots "spoken" to you by the Mac's built-in speech synthesizer
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14459 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
[ Hits: 3892 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Allows any PC to improve the performance of radios and scanners, providing fully automated control of the radio (plus tape recorder if desired) allowing unattended scanning, logging, speech and tape recorder control. Works with AOR, DRAKE, Icom, Kenwood, Lowe, Optoelectronics, Radio Shack and Uniden.
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 65276 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.
[ Hits: 3323 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Speech Intelligibility
- Articles published by the Radio Society of Great Britain, basic principles, construction of a simple equaliser circuit
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]