Search Results for "spiral antenna"14 links - and 1 categories
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 2641 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 80 meters spiral loop antenna
- N4SPP 80 meters band spiral loop antenna based on SM0VPO design
[ Hits: 3758 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna Calculator
- This free online archimedean spiral antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single or multiple arm spiral. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed. Requires Silverlight installed.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- Equiangular Spiral Antenna Calculator
- This free online equiangular spiral antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single or multiple arm spiral. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2642 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
[ Hits: 3341 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- N0LX Petlowany Antenna Experiment
- An attempt to modify and try out the unusual antenna first described by Bill Petlowany, K6NO, in World Radio Magazine
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spiral Antenna Theory
- Spiral antenna belong to the class of frequency independent antennas. Antennas with a very large bandwidth.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiral antenna for RTLSDR
- A spiral antenna experiment for RTL SDR usage.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Spiral Dipole Antennas
- Experiments with spiral dipole antennas. Includes two spiral antenna designs for 20 and 40 meters band by KN9B
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]