Search Results for "spread"31 links
Antennas : Feed Lines : Open Wire
- Homebrew ladder line
- Homebewing ladder line discussion at qrz.com
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3941 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 4930 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70493 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- ARRL DX Bullettins
- ARRL W1AW Bulletins are spread via internet and on the airwaves, in a variety of modes SSB, FM voice, CW, RTTY, MFSK16, and PSK31. W1AW publishes general interest bullettins as well as propagation reports,satellite and dx news.
[ Hits: 2484 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- DXCC spreadsheet
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
[ Hits: 4829 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 6954 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- The most common RTTY systems
- Info on ARQ AX25 HELLSCREIBER ITA SPREAD TDM RTTY and many more
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Propagation
- Spread Spectrum Scene. Radio Propagation notes, with downloadable files.
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Less White Noise - FT-897D Modification
- Modification for FT-879D to remove the white noise spreaded far above 3 kHz by Petr OK1FIG
[ Hits: 4178 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 7028 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2489 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- 3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- DL6WU Long boom Yagi design tools
- This is an Excel spreadsheet template to design DL6WU Yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 4378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Excel Spreadsheet to ADIF Format
[ Hits: 2080 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 17887 | Votes: 457 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 74372 | Votes: 1094 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
[ Hits: 2762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsspread cq spread 5.8 ghz spread spectrum spread spectrum direct sequence spread s spread sheet logs spread spectrum emisions digital spread spectrum
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links