Search Results for "ss meter"278 links
Antennas : 10M
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5643 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5102 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 16110 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1947 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- K5LAD 80 meter antenna
- A successful 80 meter antenna only 38 feet high on one end and 4 1/2 feet on the other
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2786 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5724 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Pocket Loop Antenna
- The Pocket Loop is a small magnetic loop antenna designed for a carry anywhere operation, it disassembles in 33 centimeters pieces that can be carried even on an attaché handbag.
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4452 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4586 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AF6P - FILAMARS of San Diego
- Web page of the filipino american amateur radio society of san diego af6p. it's repeater in 2 meters and 220 mhz cover a wide range and can be accessed anywhere in san diego area.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cape Ann Amateur Radio Association
- CAARA, an ARRL affiliated club, operates the 2 meter W1GLO repeater on 145.130 MHz
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL6JAN QRSS beacon experiments
- A summary of QRSS activities on 30 meters band. Hombrewing a QRSS Beacon
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 meter MEPTa kind of QRSS and QRPp Beacon
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- AA4XX QRSS Beacon
- 30 meter QRSS beacon of AA4XX
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Noise Floor
- The noise floor: 1750 meter lowfer and medfer resource
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Toaster transceiver
- A 2W 80 meters transceiver assembled into a toaster case.
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How to make a Q meter
- This article appeared in the February issue of Amateur Radio and is reprinted here for the convenience of others
[ Hits: 1991 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 10 meter 10 meter ant 2 meter ssb 2 meter ant 2 thru 80 meter 15 meter qrp swr meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links