Search Results for "ss meter"270 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
- Here is a successful 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
4 feet high, 3 feet wide, and 6 inches deep.
[ Hits: 6903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
[ Hits: 3581 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Swiss Quad for 2 meters
- 144-146 Mhz swiss quad project, in japanese
[ Hits: 1796 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 40-meter Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A 40-meter antenna that provides good local and regional coverage during the day and good DX capability at night
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 50 Mhz J-pole antenna
- A project for a jpole antenna for the six meters band. Includes dimensions building instructions and pictures of the assemblig phases. In Italian
[ Hits: 4158 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 2971 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Antenna wire catenary calculator
- This is a simple calculator for solving the antenna wire catenary between to end points given the design wind speed, mass per unit length of the wire, wire diameter and Gross Breaking Strength of the wire.
[ Hits: 2675 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 9526 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- The KJ5VW 20 Meter Mini Yagi
- 2 element mini-yagi that weight less then 15 pounds, cost less than $30 dollars, can be disassembled into four-foot lengths by Gary R. Hanson, KJ5VW
[ Hits: 4713 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Vertical and Above
- Using vertical on six meters band and above, by Peter Schleuss, HB9RUZ
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6444 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The World Radio Club
- Ssb radio club for those who enjoy talking to others all over the world on their 11 meter radio
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Jackson Harbor Press Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, morse keyers, Morse code voltmeter / DC switch / battery saver
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF
[ Hits: 8143 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter hex 10 meter amp hb9 six meter hf-swr-meter 2 meter mag 20 meter qrp 17 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links