C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
HI FI Audio in SSB
- How to produce great audio using your SSB rig and outboard equipment. Step by Step instructions.
[ Hits: 3809 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.55 ]
Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.
Hombrewing an HF Transceiver
- This page will describe the construction of a multi band SSB transceiver with all its components Band Pass Filter, Oscillator/Modulator unit, RX/TX Mixer TX Amp I.F. Amplifier AGC VFO Driver amplifier Receive audio amplifier Final amplifier Low pass filter Digital display and VFO stabiliser
Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
Circuit Improvements for the TS-440S
- Some improvements for the Kenwood TS-440S, including distortion level in SSB in transmitted signals, Lack of crispness in the RX audio and Limited transmit frequency coverage.
Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for ssb audio