- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
G0HWC's SSTV site
- Amateur Radio and SSTV Pasokon EZSSTV RAdio HAM Saw Proskan W95sstv Win95sstv Ham Software Radio MMSSTV shortwave listener Hamcomm interface Slow Scan Television Help with setting up SSTV website. G0HWC
Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- A linux soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
- Twlog is a linux ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit SimulatorPriority listing
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
- KLog is a Ham radio logging program for Linux / KDE
CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel