Search Results for "stand off"16 links
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 4028 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6349 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3121 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Baldor Generators
- Baldor Generators offers a complete line of portable, standby, prime power and peak-shaving generators in the industry from 3 – 2,000 kW in gasoline, LP, natural gas or diesel.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Empower RF Systems
- We offer a large selection of standard and custom High Power RF and Microwave amplifiers for broadband, general communication, matched band, and personal communication markets.
[ Hits: 2829 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mitchell Electronics
- Manufacturer of custom transformers offering a complete line of standard inductors
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Norm's Fabrication
- W8TTH Welding & Machining , tower plates, side mounts standoffs, house brackets, torque arms.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DRM mode Ham specifications
- This document describes the DIFFERENCE of mode HAM to the official broadcast DRM standard
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 9864 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Official ADIF Site. ADIF is an open standard for exchange of data between ham radio software packages available from different vendors.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10928 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Arduino Flex Controller
- A perfect companion to Flex 6000 Signature when used next to the official SmartSDR program but it can be used in stand-alone mode. Arduino controller uses a TFT touch screen with 800x480 pixel resolution, eight multifunction rotary encoders
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsht stand stand off g stand stand what does dx stand for hf pole stand antenna stand cable stand off stand alone calculator what does ciarf stand fo stand for kdl 55w807 jpole stand stand-off mount stand off mount antenna stand off
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links