A Collapsible 2-Element Delta Quad
- This easy-to-build and inexpensive 2 meter antenna is also made to store easily. It's designed for hand held use, so it's great for fox hunting! By Charles Scharlau, NZŘI
Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
California Historical Radio Society, CHRS
- The california historical radio society is a non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to the radio. our members acquire, restore, trade, and exhibit radio technology and memorabilia. our members research and document historical radio. become a chrs member and learn about the art and science of the radio.
Mike's Radio Page
- Welcome to Mike's radio collection,
I collect and restore radio sets from the 1930's to the 1960's.
I have built up quite a Collection of radios over the years, including Some rare Dutch and German sets.
Atwater Kent Home Page
- This is a "techie" site, dedicated to presenting service manuals, parts lists, schematic diagrams and other information of value to restorers and technicians who try to keep these radios working
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
Pro Mem Edit
- Pro Mem Edit for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a small program to read, edit and store the memories of the 756Pro, 756Pro2.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.