Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antennapop
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
PJ2T Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- A contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
WB7TJD Superstition Amateur Radio Club
- Superstition Amateur Radio Club: Ham Radio events and activities of the Superstition ARC include promotion of amateur radio amongst the public via licensing classes and radio communication demonstrations, on-air nets and discussion, and the December Hamfest in Mesa, Arizona
CE2GVM Radio Club Gaviotas Chile
- Radio Club Gaviotas, Vina del Mar, Region Valparaiso, Chile, CE2GVM, radioaficionados de Vina del Mar, Diploma RC Gaviotas, telecomunicaciones, licencia, radioaficionados CE, radioaficionados XQ, Novicio, General, Superior, CW, DX, radio clubes
- Superbertha is an aesthetic, rotating monopole, custom designed and built specifically to fit your needs. a superbertha can be designed to any height you need or desire. there are many benefits of a superbertha, versus a standard guyed tower.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
mikroElektronika books : Radio receivers
- Radio Receivers, from crystal set to stereo, free online ebook including, principles of radio transmission, direct radio receivers and superheterodyne receivers