Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
Russell County Amateur Radio Club
- Provides information on the Russell County Virginia Ham Radio Club's members, activities and other relevant information. Contains links to other amateur radio related sites, etc.
SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
ON5UR QSL print service
- We are hams who design high quality full colour QSL cards. Now we print also full colour backsides on our QSL cards. 1000 cards costs only 82 Euro. For more details write firstname.lastname@example.org``Remember: The QSO is short, our QSL cards are forever !
- FT847-SuperControl is a CAT software especially for the FT-847 transceiver from YAESU. You can download a trial version.
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-100 transceiver. The program is based on the design of FT847-SuperControl.
- FT1000MP-SuperControl is a complete CAT control and "better than nothing" logging program, based on the legendary FT847-SuperControl program. The program has been developed especially for the FT-1000MP transceiver series including Mark-V and Field.
- graphical user interface which communicates with QS1RServer.exe over three UDP ports. QS1RServer.exe controls the QS1R Versatile Radio Board (VERB), a Software Defined Radio developed and produced by Phil Covington