3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antennapop
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
Design your Own Super J Pole
The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
Sensitivity of Multi Turn Receiving Loops
- Magnetism is manifested as a 'field of vectors', that is, any point in the magnetic field has not only a magnitude, but a direction in space. The four Maxwell equations describe how electric and magnetic vector fields behave and interact.
- Introduction to Electromagnetics, Maxwell's Equations, Transmission Line, Models, scale modeling, constants
WB7TJD Superstition Amateur Radio Club
- Superstition Amateur Radio Club: Ham Radio events and activities of the Superstition ARC include promotion of amateur radio amongst the public via licensing classes and radio communication demonstrations, on-air nets and discussion, and the December Hamfest in Mesa, Arizona
- Superbertha is an aesthetic, rotating monopole, custom designed and built specifically to fit your needs. a superbertha can be designed to any height you need or desire. there are many benefits of a superbertha, versus a standard guyed tower.
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
Maunder's Butterfly Diagram
- How to understand when a new solar cycle starts.
At the beginning of a new solar cycle, sunspots tend to form at high latitudes, but as the cycle reaches a maximum the spots form at lower latitudes.
mikroElektronika books : Radio receivers
- Radio Receivers, from crystal set to stereo, free online ebook including, principles of radio transmission, direct radio receivers and superheterodyne receivers