The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
- Discount CB & Accessory Distributor. Top Brands such as Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Galaxy, Solarcon, Bandit, Pyramid, Wilson, Superstar, Palomar, Nortstar, President, Dosy, Paradynamics, K40, Nemarc, Road Noise, Astatic, Turner, Telex. Best Prices and exceptional service. 21 Years serving the Communication Trade.
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
- "SuperMorse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. SuperMorse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to SuperMorse; build speed with special exercises; by WD5CID"
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
- Online documentation and overview about Morse Academy, shareware cw learning software
- NuMorse is a feature packed array of training aids that will hone your code receiving skills in the least possible time
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.