A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
13 cm Helix Antennapop
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
National RF, Inc.
- National rf provides consulting engineer services, and manufactures direction finding antennas, test equipment, communications receiving equipment and adjuncts, satellite antennas, voice amplification and audio equipment.
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
F5VLB amateur radio astronomy stationPriority listing
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.
- Hams have been putting stations in their cars since the Twenties. Today, there is great satisfaction in facing the challenge of installing a transceiver in our small cars and pick-ups, using somewhat inefficient antennas
NASA - Science@NASA J-Track Spacecraft
- The official NASA tool for orbital tracking of the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle is available through Human Space Flight's Orbital Tracking web page. Shuttle and Station tracking will be removed from J-Track in the near future, but many uncrewed satellites will still be available for tracking
Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage