Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootoutpop
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
A 2.4 Ghz High gain antennapop
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
PJ2T Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- A contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
CE2GVM Radio Club Gaviotas Chile
- Radio Club Gaviotas, Vina del Mar, Region Valparaiso, Chile, CE2GVM, radioaficionados de Vina del Mar, Diploma RC Gaviotas, telecomunicaciones, licencia, radioaficionados CE, radioaficionados XQ, Novicio, General, Superior, CW, DX, radio clubes
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.