super141 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 17M
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13641 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 16878 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 7553 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4869 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3205 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Common vhf amateur radio antennas
- Plans and drawings of common amateur radio antennas, like jpoles, copper cactus, super jpole, omnidirectionals and quads
[ Hits: 1971 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FM Transmitting Antenna
- The antenna system about to be described here is a superset of the classic "J-Pole" design, a 4-bay J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5160 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- PJ2T Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- A contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CE2GVM Radio Club Gaviotas Chile
- Radio Club Gaviotas, Vina del Mar, Region Valparaiso, Chile, CE2GVM, radioaficionados de Vina del Mar, Diploma RC Gaviotas, telecomunicaciones, licencia, radioaficionados CE, radioaficionados XQ, Novicio, General, Superior, CW, DX, radio clubes
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Peoria Superfest
- Third full weekend in September
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tower Jack
- Essential tower tool invented through necessity.
[ Hits: 2108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham radio, supercomputer, and ARDF pages and projects
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N2APB Yaesu FT-817 review
- Yaesu's FT817 and Super Antennas MP-1 review by George Heron, N2APB
[ Hits: 3306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-847 bulletin board
- A full forum topic dedicated to FT-847 at supercontrol.de
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SUPERVOX - S 300
- AM CW SSB linear amplifier for 160 80 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 3086 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Receiver block diagram
- This is a block diagram of a superhetrodyne receiver.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssuper max super sat super 7 super super j super dx super dt1 super mod eka super eka super vxo super-m 400 super c super dt 1 super g super star mic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links