Search Results for "sys antennas"79 links
Antennas : 160M
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3237 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19152 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5627 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radial System Design
- Are the lengths of antenna radials related to the height of a vertical? By N6LF
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Earth Systems
- In order to resonate at a particular frequency, an antenna needs to be at least one half wave length long. Antennas below a 1/2 wave are dependent on a ground system for resonance as well.
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Phased vertical antennas
- Phased vertical antenna system in french
[ Hits: 1599 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Installing Wire Antennas
- Before selecting an antenna system, you must first find a place to put it. A selection of techniques to setup antennas upon trees using pulleys or other tools
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7542 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TW Antennas
- Portable multiband HF antennas.
The Traveler provides 5 band, omni-directional communications in an easy-to-assemble package that requires no radial ground system or towers
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Outbacker antennas
- Outbacker mobile and portable antenna systems are slim line, highly efficient, single whip multi bond antennas for vehicular and limited space portable applications.
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems (Formerly Celwave, Cellwave, Cablewave),Wifi antennas, duplexers.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur TV transmitters and receivers for ham operators, wireless cameras, ham antennas, 2.4 1.2 900 Mhz systems
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- South Midlands Communications Ltd
- Antenna support masts, towers and HF antennas, pneumatic masts, push-up masts, antenna masts and mounts, poles, antenna systems, dipoles, portable, nvis antennas
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Adur Communications
- Specialist in the design and supply of Radio Communications Equipment and Systems. West Sussex England. Antennas, traps and baluns inline isolators, Outbacker Antennas, Mobile Mounts and Accessories
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DDS Data-Communicatie
- Dds data- communication Data and Tele-Communication Solutions: UMTS GSM GPRS Telemetry programmers Adeunis RF systems, antennas, radio transmission modules, oscilloscopes GPS and coax cables dealer in Holland
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3683 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- Antenna Selector
- This project was built to be able to experience with more of an antenna and also in turn to be able to have a system that offers security to the receivers, carrying out the discharge to ground of the antennas
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsvhf antennas antennas eme antennas 60 m antennas 136 khz antennas cb antennas 70 antennas fm antennas cfa antennas 3g antennas antennas cb 160 antennas mw dx antennas ft 817 antennas ht antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links