Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
HF antenna for high rise dwellers
- If you have ever tried transmitting on HF from a tall block of apartments, where it's just not possible to erect a substantial aerial system, then this article is for you by Mel G4WYW
Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
Freakiní Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU