Chameleon HF Multiband Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
- Amateur Data Interchange Format, provide a standard interchange independent of operating system or programming language for amateur data that will permit easy and direct transfer of data conforming to the standard between various amateur programs as well awards and contest sponsors.
Duracell DR36 battery to the FT 817
- The Duracell DR 36 laptop battery can be easily find and supplies 12 volts X 4 amperes.
The main advantages on this system are, the weight, size, quick battery changing and no stress to the FT 817 power connector by PY1AHD
Wind Watcher Warning Systems
- High wind warning system, programmable, gives progressive series of alarms at three windspeed thresholds. Can be building-mounted or made portable for storm spotters, chasers, etc. Totally unique system!
AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...