Search Results for "t antennas"1480 links - and 73 categories
Antennas : 20M
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 29118 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- 20 Meters EH antenna plans
- 20 M, 1 Foot antenna plan by wb5cxc, includes also two more versions of bigger eh antennas for 20 meters, contribuited by w0kph.
[ Hits: 11676 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6407 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27275 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- H5ANX Mk4 Delta Loop Design
- Delta loop antennas design by Sajid Rahim
[ Hits: 8920 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8967 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- SM5DCO EH antennas
- The Swedish EH Antenna Group
[ Hits: 2146 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- CF and EH antennas
- Crossed-Field Antennas and E/H Antennas
[ Hits: 2739 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- More Information on the EH Antenna
- How EH antennas works and how it has performed.
[ Hits: 2064 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7888 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- G5RV All-Band HF Antenna
- ABout g5rv antennas,with radiation pattern produced with eznec by K2HQ
[ Hits: 29163 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- G5RV Multiband hf antenna
- info on G5RV antennas by yb0emj
[ Hits: 3802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- J Pole antennas variations on a theme
- Twin lead jpole, ladder line jpole, copper cactus j pole, material list to build your own jpole antenna and a brief history of Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 4042 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29194 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 44443 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The Moxon rectangle, what matters?
- About the moxon antennas, analysis and technical considerations anbout moxon rectangles by SM5JAB
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable loop antennas photos
- HF pedestrian operation using loop antennas by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2740 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Small antennas and radiation resistance
- Small antenna, what causes loss and how to increase radiation resistance in small antennas., A description of loss and radiation resistance.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39650 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- PROCOM Antennas
- Manufacturer of communications antennas, bandpass filters, RF combiners, receiver multicouplers, diplexers, duplexers, RF connectors, RF circulators, RF isolators, RF couplers and SWR meters
[ Hits: 5265 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Dino's Tower Service
- Located in North Florida, specializing in tower installations, antenna assembly, and wire antennas. Experience includes a variety of antennas and towers from Rohn 25 up to Rohn 65 and rotating tower systems (KOXG).
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- We offer uniden radio scanners and radio scanners mobile ,base station antennas ,low prices,free shipping in the U.S.A
[ Hits: 1806 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- 9A3TN homebrew
- Home made antennas and rotators
[ Hits: 5290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsht antennas vhf antennas 136 khz antennas antennas hi q antennas eme antennas 160 antennas big antennas eco antennas 2m antennas antennas 80m antennas am pvc antennas how to mod. 11m antennas fm antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links