Search Results for "t match"206 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 6M
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32076 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 34725 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3126 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 30487 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- K7TJO copper pipe hentenna
[ Hits: 4669 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29427 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 25313 | Votes: 202 | Rating: 8.19 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3096 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew Monster Xmatch
- Home made Xmatch by Jozef Hand-Boniakowski WB2MIC
[ Hits: 2224 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10587 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 36329 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4478 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1874 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
You can try similar termsatu l-match 80 40 30 20 match 450 s match hf z match j match t-match atu z-match t match atu t match match l match sem z match atu z match atu a t-match atu pi match
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links