Search Results for "t match"183 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter Slim Jim antenna from Ordinary Wires
- Slim Jim (J Integrated Match J-Pole) is probably the most easiest and powerful 2 meter antenna to build provided you have the exact measurement and material to build it.
[ Hits: 3752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuner Baluns on Input
- There is a common perception that placing a balun on the input of a tuner causes the balun to work better. The thought is the balun operates with a matched impedance and that reduces balun losses. It also is thought that moving the balun improves balance.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Antennas: The EARCHI End Fed
- Endfed antenna using a 9:1 match by NT1K
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Coax Two Antenna Matching Network
- 50 Ohm Coax Antenna Power Splitter and Matching Network
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Legal Limit L-Match Tuner
- The match is built around a 35 uH roller inductor and 350 pF variable capacitor and is used to convert a 40m loop antenne to match 80 and 160
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- The T2FD - EARS ARS
- The T2FD is a simple tactical aerial that can work on several bands without an aerial matcher.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- T Match efficiency estimator
- This calculator estimates the efficiency of a T match tuner using a simple loss model.
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match system
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Beta Match - Hairpin, Stub affecting the element
- The efficiency of Beta matched elements in antennas by K3BU
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A Switchable L-tuner project
- A switchable L-tuner that matches almost everything
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- T-MATCH ATU
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S-Match a symmetrical universal tuner
- This ATU is based on the oringal project by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Projects Kits
- Provide service, quality home construction projects, travel antennas, masts and bases, hf and vhf amplifiers, low pass filters and z-match tuners
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Cool Tools Real Time Design
- RFCoolTools RLC Filter Simulation, S-parameter Plotter, Filter Optimization,Broadband Impedance Match
[ Hits: 2299 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 4.76 ]
- Resistor calculator
- This resistor calculation tool shows which combinations of two resistors, series or parallel, gives a match better than the closest standard value.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anatomy of a Loudspeaker
- There are a number of important technical issues relating to the matching of speakers to amplifiers, and to the wiring of multiple speaker systems
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]