Search Results for "t type antenna"81 links
Antennas : 15M
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5661 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2904 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Lazy-H vertical antenna
- A versatile antenna for dx work
[ Hits: 6711 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6341 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 21141 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2427 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7063 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14757 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- ERP Estimator
- Calculate online, ERP in dB and dBi given PWR Frequency Coax lenght and type and antenna type
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Antenna Feeders
- Different types of feeders, SWR and matching
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Conductors for HF antennas : Foil
- About foil conductors
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4035 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
[ Hits: 5596 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- The DK7ZB-Quadlong antenna
- New type of a Quad antenna, 6.4dBd gain
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Types of Antennas for Satellites
- What type of antenna should I get? Well, the best type of antenna for working the OSCAR satellites are circular polarized antennas
[ Hits: 4538 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Types of Coax in Satellite operations
- Coax is a very important part of a satellite station. It is almost as important as the antennas you choose.
[ Hits: 2115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 6349 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- This antenna is constucted only of a cylindrical can and a N connector with centre tap lengthened
[ Hits: 5328 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]