Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
- Frequency Counter w/Selective Power Measurement, Microwave Sythesized Signal Generator
- Pc based test and measurement equipment and instrumentation: digital oscilloscope, logic analyzer and spectrum analyzer.
Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
- Applied instruments manufactures test and measurement equipment for the broadband telecommunications industry. products include carrier generators, signal level meters, rf switches, spectrum analyzers and a return alignment system.
- Allows any PC to improve the performance of radios and scanners, providing fully automated control of the radio (plus tape recorder if desired) allowing unattended scanning, logging, speech and tape recorder control. Works with AOR, DRAKE, Icom, Kenwood, Lowe, Optoelectronics, Radio Shack and Uniden.