te system774 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Array
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 7131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 7129 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location
[ Hits: 11441 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Logbook of the World - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) system is a repository of log records submitted by users from around the world. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Forget about spending expensive time and big money for QSL cards printing, filling out, sorting and sending. Exchange QSL information system.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.76 ]
- RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.
- Ram mounting systems is a world leader for design and manufacturing of mounting applications. ram mounts offer more than 900 interchangeable components for unlimited uses and configurations.
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RT Systems - Radio Programming
- Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 5310 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Amateur Radio Map
- Create a Ham Radio Az Map on the fly, various dimension available
[ Hits: 26135 | Votes: 264 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- QTH Locator map
- Click on the map and the QTH locator will be calculated
[ Hits: 2799 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSO Map
- Write down grid squares of your qsos and this nice tool will create a map with all QTH linked to your home QTH.
[ Hits: 2388 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2120 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5978 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- DXCAT is a shareware program dedicated to the Yaesu FT900. It is a CAT system computer control program which enables you to have a total control on your transceiver. by F6GQK
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RT Systems
- Windows Programming Software by RT Systems
for Amateur Radios and Receivers
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 4985 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsguy-system te-system system win-system cat-system gps system te-system-2m te system system 9 dx-system pa system dx system vhf system gps-system vhf-system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links