Search Results for "te system"719 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiverís output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8037 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Newark Amateur Radio Association
- The mission of this Association is to foster and promote the hobby of Amateur Radio, to provide repeater systems for the Amateur Radio community, to provide public service and emergency communications when needed, to provide education for licensing, and to provide a forum for members to meet and exchange information, share experiences, and socialize with one another.
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Hamradio Board.de
- German amateur radio portal mainly based on a bboard system, by DO1YAO
[ Hits: 1691 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7501 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- GLA Systems
- Texas BugCatcher antenna manufacturers. Mobile antenna for hf bands. The serious HF Mobile Antenna by Henry Allen, K5BUG
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Brookdale ATV Repeater System
- Provide an ATV repeater function for the North Jersey Exterior Area that is available not only for general amateur radio use, but also for providing a unique communications resource during emergencies as well (FCC Part 97.1 (a))
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Continuous Wave ATV System
- 70 cm Digital Amateur Television system for northeastern New Jersey
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2284 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Transmitter hunting, in San Francisco
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting. triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7176 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- SB-220 / 200 Amplifier with Solid-State Transceivers
- Using Solid-State Transceivers With Older Tube Amplifiers, some Hines and Kinks on the Heath SB-220/200 that can be useful in your application
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5178 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Pascall Electronics
- Pascall's specialist RF & Microwave division specialise in components for radar, EW receivers, navigation & location equipment, communication and marine safety systems.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win APRS
- Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and more.
[ Hits: 13685 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- DigiACE is an experimental Digital SSTV system.
The latest version is posted as DigiACE.zip
DigiACE uses the RDFT transmission system with some enhancements
[ Hits: 2258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 2840 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 19778 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]