tech997 links - and 5 categories
Ham Radio : Exams : Exam Questions
- Technician Class Question Pool
- Re-release of the 2006 Element 2 Technician Class Question Pool February 6, 2006
Valid until June 30, 2010
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EI8IC's HF Contest Resource Site
- This HF contesting resource site has a large range of articles, tips and techniques, contest writeups, bandplans, links, and a fine range of Ham maps.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- License and Morse Code Tutorials
- Amateur radio and morse code tutorials for obtaining your FCC Technician Class Amateur Radio License. Earn your ham radio license and learn the morse code.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Fractus Antennas
- Fractal Antennas are a new generation of multiband antennas for wireless communications. Based on a new design concept, fractal technology.
[ Hits: 2310 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 2.90 ]
- Sangean is the leading manufacturer of short wave and pocket radios around the world. Built with precision, quality and the highest technology
[ Hits: 3715 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- 6mt.com Six Meters World Wide
- Devoted to 6 meters and consist of The Six Club and technical files for vhf through microwave
[ Hits: 3424 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SARA - Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
- International non-profit amateur group dedicated to observing the radio sky and sharing technical information.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F4DAY technical website
- ATV and high speed data signalling projects
[ Hits: 3203 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- MFSK for the New Millennium
- Using MFSK mode, 98 Kb PDF doc, taken from QST January 2001
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF UHF Operating index - RAC
- VHF UHF SHF Bandplans, repeaters, satellites and many related info by RAC
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Douglas T. Smith Editorial Service
- Digital Signal Processing Technology: Essentials of the Communications Revolution by Doug Smith, KF6DX, ARRL, 2001, ISBN 0-87259-819-5
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RigPix Database
- Images and technical details of thousands of transceivers, cb radios, rotators, rf amplifiers scanners and accessories, by SM0OFV
[ Hits: 11810 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Cybercorder 2000
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
[ Hits: 20342 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6795 | Votes: 2065 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2681 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Firestik Library
- Information regarding CB radio and the problems you may encounter during installation and use of your system.
[ Hits: 4652 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.66 ]
- Build your hamcomm interface
- This is the small easy to build interface that will allow you to receive most all the digital modes on you shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 3004 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.99 ]
You can try similar termsm tech ham tech e-tech hi tech tech.ref new tech iso-tech va tech ten tech tech tech te-20d cs tech es tech cb tech tech.ref trc-x23
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links