Search Results for "tech"936 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meters EH Antenna
- PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna for 10 meters band, by lloyd butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 30208 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.24 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 28153 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 26157 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31025 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28633 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4721 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Moxon rectangle, what matters?
- About the moxon antennas, analysis and technical considerations anbout moxon rectangles by SM5JAB
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3453 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Aussie CB Radio
- The aim of this page is to provide a resource for CB radio enthusiasts everywhere, with particular focus on Australian users, includes Mods, schematics, beginners articles, chat forums, technical articles, funny stuff.
[ Hits: 2575 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Oulun Teekkarien Radiokerho ry
- Radio Club of Technical Students in University of Oulu Finland
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ashland Amateur Radio Technical Society
- This is a new club serving the Henry County area.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The University of Kentucky Amateur Radio Club
- Radio Club of Technical Students in University of Oulu
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARTRA QRP Kits
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
[ Hits: 11243 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Bliley Technologies, Inc.
- Quartz crystal oscillators, frequency control.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Get An Amateur Radio License
- Provides complete information about how to get a technician-level ham radio license.
[ Hits: 13851 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- How to select a transceiver
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several technical articles the way to select a transceiver. His website includes also some in-depth reviews
[ Hits: 1483 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Handling GPS Antenna
- Installation guidelines for static GPS Antennas
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2123 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Yaesu FT-817
- Yaesu FT-817 Portable QRP MF/HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver, an assortment of technical information
[ Hits: 5746 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 10698 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- W7IUV HF Preamplifier
- Schematic and pictures of a W7IUV preamplifier
[ Hits: 2180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- General Information about RFI/EMI
- RFI/EMI RadioFrequency interference/electromagnetic interference by
ARRL Technical Information Service page
[ Hits: 4071 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ham Radio Online - Computer Networking RFI
- This page is to provide links to resources and information regarding technologies to reduce computer interference
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]