Build your own 20m verticalpop
- Build your own 50ohm coax fed 20m vertical antenna, so easy a 9 year old can do it, or at least help! And the budget? You may already have the materials on hand, or worse case spend $15 by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
The Gain of an Endfire Array
- This article looks at the maximum theoretically possible directive gain that could be obtained with an endfire array of given length or number of elements, and compares this with practical results in the literature.
Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
Shortest Vanity Callsignsupdated
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
East Kootenay Amateur Radio Club
- One of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Canada, the E.K.A.R.C. is a very active community member, participating in a number of events each year.
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
Ontario Swap Shop
- The Ontario Swap Shop Club is a place where Canadian Hams can record their e-mail address or phone number where it will always be available to fellow other Canadian hams even if you have nothing currently listed on the swap shop.
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
- Gpredict is a real-time satellite tracking and orbit prediction application. It can track an unlimited number of satellites and display their position and other data in lists, tables, maps, and polar plots.
Toroid cross reference
- Construction articles in magazines and books often use part numbers of firms no longer in business or whose parts are hard to find. Here you can locate the palomar toroids equivalent