- Information about the activities of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation including news from Denmark and schedules relating to specific radio and television programmes.
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
Radio Canada International
- The radio voice of Canada broadcasts daily programs in French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian, on shortwaves, satellite and via RealAudio.
- Radio Budapest is the external service of Hungarian Radio Company Limited, the public service broadcasting organisation.
- Round the clock, Radio Bahrain broadcasts on 96.5 and 101 mHz FM Stereo, 1584 kHz mediumwave, and 6010 kHz shortwave.
- Broadcasts to Western Europe on AM/FM and shortwave 9710 kHz, to Russia on shortwave on 9555 kHz, and to North America on shortwave on 9855 kHz.
- Israel Broadcasting Authority guide to the IBA radio networks known in Hebrew as Kol Israel - the Voice of Israel.
Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting
- Broadcasts national and international programs locally and to all world regions in over 30 languages on mediumwave FM, TV, RealAudio/TV and on shortwave.
In Touch Ministries
- Broadcasts Bible teachings in 15 languages to all world regions on local media such as mediumwave, TV and FM, via international shortwave radio and Internet radio and TV.
- Germany's International Broadcasting Station with links to numerous pages in multiple languages containing program schedules, and live audio feeds.
China Radio international
- The People's Republic of China External Service broadcasts featured programs, commentary and news via FM and shortwave to most of the world's regions using English, German and Spanish.
Radio Australia ABC
- Online in RealAudio and Windows Media formats, with multiple language shortwave schedules, and instructions for receiving Australian satellite radio and TV (AusTV).
- WR International “Europe’s Nostalgia station” Playing all the songs that you grew up with and radio has now long forgotten.
Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
- Radio Cochiguaz is a broadcasting station which began its activities when Cachito Mamani, fascinated by broadcasts of pirate radios he had picked up being transmitted by other colleagues, commented to a group of his friends on an idea he had been mulling over.
- Free radio on medium & shortwave band fomr holland
JRRI Jolly Roger
- free radio station, we are classed as pirates of the airwaves, because we do not have a licence to broadcast on short wave.
Radio 101 International
- Informations about RADIO 101, constructing home brew transmitters, pirate radio, pagers, salsa, latin-dances, tango, Ecuador, Quito, Ukraine, Kiev, Ireland and more.
Themen: Sendetechnik, Sender, Piratensender, Schaltpläne, Baupläne, Magnetkarten, Irland, Ukraine, Ecuador, SMS, Pager etc